Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Finley's Mop

 I hated to do it-but something had to be done, the situation was out of control....

Yes folks, I had to cut the mop...
Finley came into this world with his hair already styled.  It was amazing.  Perfectly laying down in all the right places and sticking up in all the right ones as well...Straight from the Creator-he was already a total dude.  It was great for a while and then I noticed how the comments changed from "SO MUCH HAIR" as I walked through the grocery store to "Oh she's so cute- she right?" He wasn't in a dress guys come on!  The hair started to grow a little too long, so the damage was done.  This untrained scissor user cut the mop...


Some notes- 
1-these pictures were taken 2 days apart...so it is fact that something as simply as hair can make one look TOTALLY different. 
2- WHY does he look like such a little boy??? I'm sad that he's growing so quick...I'm trying as much as I can to soak in every single second of his little life, but time keeps falling through my grasp. 
3- I'm not gonna lie, I totally dig longer hair on men...

No comments:

Post a Comment