Monday, October 25, 2010

Mothering Monday

Give a kid a piece of popcorn and watch her dance!

Piper was loving the popcorn pieces I was giving her.  She would get a piece and just laugh and dance! I've never given it to her before, so she was excited about a new treat!

Reminds me of Matthew 7:11...

If you, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the Father who is in heaven give to those who ask Him!

I have little time today.  I've been busy making and cleaning....and pondering what to do with this pumpkin...i foresee yummy-ness!

more to come soon...









                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why, but this post made me cry....

    You're such a great woman and mom Fez!

    ReplyDelete