Friday, October 1, 2010

It's Mega Swagbucks Day-



On Fridays, Swagbucks gives Mega BUCKS! (yes, essentially money ) This means that your odds are better for scoring major bucks.


If you've never tried swagbucks before, you totally should.  You can read all about it here.
Merchandise on this sight include (my favorite) Amazon giftcards, iTunes giftcards, Target gitcards, and  they even will deposit $5 into your Paypal account that can be transferred into your bank account in exchange for "bucks"

SO why not do this? It's FREE money...How can you beat that... It's sounds so unreal right?

Check out my very own testimony...

I've been wanting a serger for a while now to be able to stitch a little more to perfection and include sturdiness in my clothing creations... well....

Look at this beauty!



Bought with amazon giftcards I got (FOR FREE) using swagbucks and a little birthday money from my birthday last Friday...Sweet deal eh?

Now, all you have to do is go here(Or click on the Swagbucks logo on the left side of my page) and sign up! It's that easy! and use Swagbucks just as you do Google and win, win, win!


P.S. I won 10 swagbucks just by seaching for pictures and links to create this post....

1 comment:

  1. is that a bernina you have next to that?-jessica M

    ReplyDelete