Saturday, October 9, 2010

Small Hiatus

Sorry for that small hiatus I took here.  I've been extremely busy making things this week.  My sister and I decided to do a craft fair mere days before it took place so we were busy making and building and designing and cutting and sewing and stitching and gluing and nailing and screwing and painting and...you get the picture.

busy...

and on top of that I'm chasing around a teething little girl who...JUST LEARNED TO WALK~ I'm so proud of her.  She has been hinting at it for a while now and took her first couple steps at the beach a couple of weeks back.  She still crawls to get to places faster because she's still not very fast on her feet yet but she CAN if she WANTS to and I'm so proud of her.

AND...because a post is boring without pictures, I'll just show you a little of what's been going on...
















 Don't forget to check out the shop now and later this week.  I've added a few more items and will continue to add more the next couple of days...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment