Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thrifting

Check out my fab finds from Monday's thrifty shopping trip...




Stay tuned to see my recreation idea for the owls.  I also found this cool wooden toy for our little girl, Piper.  She has been turning the clock and spinning the beads really fast and laughing since Monday.  I also have an idea for this plate.  I will follow up with the finished projects of these finds really soon, I promise~ I just need to find the time to do them.

I also found some really neat vintage jewelry pieces that I've been working hard at re-purposing for your wearing pleasure.  I hope to have them for sale in the shop by this weekend..



Thanks to my friend, Rachel, for thrifting with me and making it a fabulous Monday!

P.S. I'm thinking about the bangs again...what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment