Saturday, June 13, 2009

Registry

I registered Baby Purser for some items he/she will be wanting very soon...

Baby Registry


*If you have any of these items that you would like to give or loan instead of buying, I would LOVE that. Trust me, I know money is tight for all of us. Also, I love to reuse/recycle!
SO if that works for you, it totally works for me. I will be thankful for anything you are willing to give. (especially the items listed)

AND

if you're wondering why were still calling the little one, BABY...well we were going to get a sonogram yesterday, but it didn't work out due to them scheduling me when the doctor wasn't going to be there! AHH! so we are rescheduled for July 17th at 3:30pm. We are going to dinner that night for our 1 year anniversary...there we will open an envelope revealing the gender of the baby....YAY!

What do you think: Boy or Girl?
you can vote on the top right!

No comments:

Post a Comment