Sunday, September 9, 2012

That moment of peace



The moment leaves so quickly but I'm ever so grateful to have received even just a moment of it.
The air is cool.
The wind is kissing.
The children are quiet.
The view is blue water and pink skies. 
And the lord is right there.. As if sitting beside you having some coffee and in mid conversation. You know that moment?

I think that's where the lord wants our hearts always.. 
Trusting- 
loving- 
enjoying all that he is and all that he's given us.. 

             .................................


Ive been dreading this trip for weeks-even to the point of anxiety in packing and I couldn't even put a shirt in my bag without forgetting what I was doing and why I was doing it. I was so blocked. So hardened. Sin had crept in and taken a strong hold of me- causing me to be blocked..forgetting the miracles of my God my eyes have seen. I was so caught up in me...

There's something about my soul that just likes simple. And while I knew that- I forgot that somewhere too... That camping was simple. That I love this simple- that I thrive on this simple..

I couldn't have orchestrated a better weekend and I'm so glad I didn't have to..


Good morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment