Thursday, January 5, 2012

The case of the leaky boobs

**May not be a subject for most readers-but I do want to remember this time in my life- there may be a time in the future that I'm not blessed with such milk, so I write this as me counting my blessings..and just for fun to remember a day in my life where I couldn't keep a clean shirt on...

Nursing your baby is perhaps the sweetest time you have with your newborn and although it costs you nothing, it doesn't come without a price....

If you've ever nursed a baby- you know there's a time of milk regulation. Most women have enough milk for twins when the milk comes and lasts for a few weeks until your body gets used to how much milk your baby needs. Pretty cool actually... But what I don't remember is the 'twin milk' lasting this long! I have been blessed with lots of milk(and a shirt change every hour) 

People have commented on how big he looks for being 6 weeks old- (well he is in 6 month clothes :/) but the boy can eat and wants to eat often (perhaps the reason for me not lacking in milk supply) but what shall I do? Not feed the kid? 

What i need to know is-Anyone have any remedies for the case of the leaky boobs???. My reusable nursing pads just don't do...

UPDATE: He is now 3 months old and I'm just now getting regulated with him...and I'll take a happy satisfied baby and a wet shirt any day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment