Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Saving Life

If you didn't already know, I also run a coupon blog with my sister over at thesavinglife.blogspot.com.  Go there to find the latest deals and steals for Mississippi and surrounding areas. 

I started couponing after my sister took me on a shopping trip that I didn't particularly want to participate in that day- We walked into Walgreens with a coupon and a quarter.  I was a nervous wreck.  I grabbed the big box of cereal she told me to and walked to the register.  "$0.14 after your coupon" the cashier said...Trying not to feel like I totally robbed the place, I got my change and my cereal and walked out grinning from ear to ear.  How awesome was that...my sister kept saying "SEE-I told you!" I've been hooked ever since, and today I got 4 boxes for $0.24 so I've been practicing my skill since then.

We started the blog to help others get great deals as well.. We also teach classes for those of you that want to know more. 
Check it out here if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment