Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Leland Elijah's Baby Shower

My sweet sweet friend Hannah, had a baby shower in Nashville for her little one on the way, Leland Elijah (how cute is that?)  and I was so excited to be able to go!

Being very pregnant as well, I wasn't sure if I could make the trip alone, but Paul had a bachelor party to attend in Chattanooga, so I only had a 2 hour drive.  I couldn't not take the opportunity so off we went!  I had a wonderful weekend talking babies and hanging out. 

Thanks Hannah for having me and P.  I'm so excited for Leland and that our little boys will be so close in age! YAY! (Hannah is just 9 weeks behind me)

Here are some pix from the baby shower-

details


Audrey and Hannah
 Me and Hannah

Hannah's sweet Momma and Sis

 All the Preggo's at the shower- 
Finley, Leland, and Lyla :)

Me and Hannah showing our pregnant bellies

 Audrey playing with P

1 comment:

  1. Aww, these pictures are so great! Thanks so much for coming, Rachel. It seems like every time I have a shower (or wedding,) you're at term, haha. But you always make it anyway! I had a lot of fun hanging out with you and my buddy Pipes. I can't wait to get Leland and Finley together... it won't be too much longer!

    ReplyDelete