Tuesday, November 9, 2010

In case you were wondering: Piper's Birthday Wishlist

Piper's birthday is TOMORROW! I can't believe one year ago today I was headed to the hospital to have our first baby! My how life is so much different from then.  She has brought so much joy to my life this first year! Here are some things on her birthday wish list!


Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat - Nitron

Buy here


 



 

Toys- she especially loves these :)

KidKraft Pastel Coffee Set



Plush sewing machine

Trainer Toothpaste

 

available at CVS, Walgreens, etc.

 

Space Saver Highchair-

Buy here

Toddler bed

Buy here




1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe she's ONE!!! Are you throwing a shindig? (what a great idea to post her gift list... we may be doing the same ha!)

    ReplyDelete