Thursday, July 19, 2012

4 years






 
Today marks 4 years with the mr. so thankful for this partner in life.  we have grown individually and together since that day. 

we have laughed.cried.and become parents again.  
we have moved twice. done our share of remodeling houses.
been taught lessons and received many blessings. 
we have had a season of growth over the past year that I cant be more thankful for.  so glad this all happened with you.  can't wait to see what the next year holds-lord willing with you by my side.
 
I know that the experiences of our lives, when we let God use them, become the mysterious and perfect preparation for the work He will give us to do.
Add to my favorite list
I like this quote!

1 comment:

  1. Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.Private tutor Far Hills The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time

    ReplyDelete