Monday, November 22, 2010

Craft Show

This past weekend my sister and I did a craft show in Baton Rouge.  It was our first big show so I was a little nervous to put myself out there.  i have a weird fear of rejection, i know right, im the only one on earth that struggles with that :) We learned a lot, met some people, and have some contacts so it was a good learning experience. We had lots of positive comments about our booth and even some loyal customers that came BOTH days to visit us. 

Here are some pictures from the weekend






















Little P was a trooper all weekend.  She was there almost the whole time both days!

*Magnetic picture frames and flower cuffs are still available.  Let me know if you're interested.  I hope to add more items to the shop soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment