Thursday, November 5, 2009

update on Piper..CST test

Just had another CST (contraction stress test) done this morning.. We went a little longer today because he wanted to see some contractions that were at least 60 seconds long to see what her heart rate did. It was a little higher today but didn't decrease so he said that was okay. (Her heart rate was 150s-160s range)

He checked my cervix and said it was 2cm now...and a little softer.. she's still anterior though which could cause alot of back labor if she doesn't flip.

We are going back on Monday at 1:30 to do another sonogram to check fluid levels. He said that if she hasn't gained any fluid from last time that he would have me come in Monday night to have a dose of Cevidil and will start me on Pitocin Tuesday morning to start contractions...

I honestly don't know how I feel about this..I want to see her so bad, but I also want to wait on the Lord who is The Deliverer.. Isaiah 66:9

Please pray that she will come on her own sometime between now and Monday before 1:30...


Psalm 143:1-8

1 Hear my prayer, O LORD,
Give ear to my supplications!
In Your faithfulness answer me,
And in Your righteousness.

2 Do not enter into judgment with Your servant,
For in Your sight no one living is righteous.

3 For the enemy has persecuted my soul;
He has crushed my life to the ground;
He has made me dwell in darkness,
Like those who have long been dead.
4 Therefore my spirit is overwhelmed within me;
My heart within me is distressed.


5 I remember the days of old;
I meditate on all Your works;
I muse on the work of Your hands.
6 I spread out my hands to You;
My soul longs for You like a thirsty land.
Selah

7 Answer me speedily, O LORD;
My spirit fails!

Do not hide Your face from me,
Lest I be like those who go down into the pit.
8 Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning,
For in You do I trust;
Cause me to know the way in which I should walk,
For I lift up my soul to You.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful is the Word of the Lord, and beautiful are the feet of those who bring Good News!

    i love you.

    ReplyDelete