Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Marriage Survey

Marriage Survey

1. When is your "engagement" anniversary? August 16, 2007
2. When is your "marriage" anniversary? July 19, 2008
3. How long have you known your spouse? Since Oct. 24, 2006
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged? 10 months
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time? Shaharazad's
6. What is your spouse's full name? Paul Medereath Purser
7. Do you have any children? 1, in the womb
8. How many - boys/girls? 1 girl
9. Do you have any house pets? well technically outside pets now...Ellie Mae and Sirius
10. Do you own a house or rent? neither, live with some very dear people right now
11. Do you live in the country or town/city? waaaay out in the country
12. What is one of your favorite activities together? Tuesday afternoons, Thursday mornings, camping, having a picnic, traveling
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot? We LOVED Vancouver and L.A. and we both love Europe although we've never been together
14. When did you first kiss? can't remember when exactly, but a few weeks after we met. we watched the sunrise at the Winery in Starkville. It was then!
15. What church do you attend? The Church of North Hinds
16. Did you get married in a church? Where? Kinda I guess. The MSU Chapel on campus.
17. What town is your current address at? 10 minutes north of Clinton, MS
18. Do you work or stay at home? I stay at home. He's in school.
19. Where did you go on your honeymoon?Vancouver! Canadians are the best!
20. What was the funniest gift you gave when dating? I don't know if i've ever given him anything funny
21. How long have you been together? Almost 3 years
22. How long did you know each other before you started dating? I think we call the day we met, the day we started dating.
23. Who asked who out? He asked me to go bowling with him and his friends 2 days after we met, I guess that was a date...
24. How old are each of you? He's 25. I'm 22. will be 23 in 8 days.
25. Where do you each work or go to school? He's in his 5th year of Architecture school. (and last year, Praise the Lord) I graduated from MSU in May and will be a SAHM with little Piper!
26. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? it burns me up a little when he makes my MPG go down in my car..and his crazy driving. HAHA. I seriously sat here and thought and that's all I could come up with. Praise the Lord.
27. Did you go to the same school? Yes, MSU! Go Dawgs!
28. Are you from the same home town? Kinda, He's from Brandon, I'm from Flowood
29. Who is smarter? He is.
30. Who is more sensitive? I am.
31. Where do you eat out most as a couple? in Starkville, we LOVED Jean's Cafe. Now it's Sal and Mookie's
32. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Vancouver
33. Who has the craziest exes? Neither of us have crazy exes...
34. Who has the worst temper? Me. I like to yell.
35. Who does the cooking? Mostly Jessica now-a-days..
36. Who is more social? Him
37. Who is the neat-freak? I guess both of us.
38. Who is more stubborn? He is. okay me too.
39. Who hogs the bed? He does.
40. Who wakes up earlier? we wake up at the same time, except on Tuesdays-he milks, Wednesdays-meets with guys, and Fridays-meets with guys.
41. Where was your first date? not sure..
43. Do you get flowers often? Well, I'm weird and don't like flowers (partly because im allergic) But when he was working, He would take the used office paper and make me a flower. :)
44. How do you spend the holidays? Traveling back and forth. Rotating each family, each year
45. Who is more jealous? We really aren't jealous people.
46. How long did it take to get serious? We dated for the end result to be marriage.
47. Who eats more? HIM! Even when I'm pregnant.
48. Who does the laundry? I do.
49. Who’s better with the computer? He is. He used to work on them so he knows a good bit.
50. Where do you see the two of you in ten years? Happily married with a quiver full, Lord willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment