Wednesday, August 27, 2008

6 Random things...

I was tagged by Kacie to do this so here it goes...


1. i just put this basket on my bike and im really excited about it.
2. i have a picture of this sweater ripped from urban outs magazine stuck to the dresser mirror to REMIND my husband that i really want it for my birthday...which is in less than a month...

p.s. you might can see it in the picture of the dresser under the post "humble abode"

3. i have recently pulled out the sewing machine again and once i get enough "inventory" i will start selling the things that i make. Just made the website but you can check it out HERE!

4. Sometimes I think Sirius is a pig....well she snorts like one...



5. There's something about Mississippi State's campus that makes me feel right at home..(:


6. im more conservative in my ways...but more liberal in my heart...Obama '08!

a little comic relief because I know that some of you are now offended....

1 comment:

  1. You are JUST LIKE the P.31 lady. I love your etsy page! Can't wait to see your creations.

    I love the Obama pic, btw.. Don't be afraid to share your thoughts...this is your piece of the world wide web.

    ReplyDelete