Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"I never let my schooling interfere with my education."- Mark Twain

Due to a MAJOR class not being offered online anymore, I have to:
-change my major
-graduate one month later
-be stressed
-not get a car


SO, this is how my schooling will play out:

i will not graduate when i want, but could i buy some time since im getting a minor?

DEGREE: Business Administration degree with a minor in Marketing

Summer 2008

Business Calculus
Principles of Financial Accounting
Principles of Managerial Accounting

Fall 2008

Business Statistics I
Consumer Analysis and Behavior
Personal Selling
Services Marketing
Human Resources Management
Responsible Leadership

Spring 2009

Principles of Production and Management
Business Statistics II
Financial Management
International Logistics
Physical Distribution Management
Retailing

Maymester 2009

Business Policy

!! then, my schooling will be complete. (thank God) but... my education will never stop....

No comments:

Post a Comment